Thursday, November 7, 2013

About Ma for Mothers day (posted a couple years after her death)

Ma Reading about the 97 year young woman in Texas that got arrested, and had actually been handcuffed, mugshotted and bonded out, it makes me think of you. Her name is Dolly Kelton. Dolly is 15 years older than you and is old enough to be your mother. (Bet you haven't heard that for a while).
Dolly was arrested for not renewing her license plate and missing court. At first I thought to myself "They shouldn't have handcuffed her and arrested her but 97 years old wow, she is too old to drive and they should get her off the road."
This morning Dolly was on the Today Show on TV. Dolly was so sharp and presented herself so well you wouldn't guess her age in a million years. I still think someone should verify her age. Dolly looks great and is sharper than a lot of people my age. As far as I am concerned if Dolly thinks she can drive it is ok with me.
Ma, I and (Judy, Nancy, Marie, Louise Greg and Scot) feel the same way about you. Although we are all selfish, each one of us would like you to move next door or in with us. You do what you like Ma.
You have been so generous to us just not Christmas or when we need money, but buying that catastrophic insurance policy is just another way you think of your family and refuse to be a burden.
Recently, up until seeing Dolly on TV (a woman I don't even know), I was worried about how old you were getting. Not even thinking how old I am getting myself. This was so foolish on my part almost living in a worry box. I should be like someone I know (Verne Apke) and Live every day like she dose, rarely complaining not asking for a lot going to work every day taking care of her friends and family. On Verne Apke days off she can't be found because she is busy with her friends.
Verne Apke doesn't really need anything. Verne's children can't think of anything. So here is another Mother’s day with flowers again. Not those flowers are bad.
I know what to give Verne Apke. Our LOVE in writing.


WE LOVE YOU MA (Verne Apke) HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment