Thursday, December 11, 2014

Moby Dick, Puerta Vallarta December 2014

   In my last few hours of an eight day trip to Nuevo Vallarta near Puerta Vallarta(PV), Mexico.  I did a little diving,  I dove with , Vallarta Undersea.If you ask they can supply you with deco gas. My dive-master(DM) had doubles. We dove by Los Arcos a rock formation north of PV. We got down to 120 feet 40 meters.They say it is a 1500 foot 500 meeter deep canyon.  Using a single tank and managing my gas was something I have not done in a long time.I always knew where my DM was with hs doubles. Cool thing about Vallarta Undersea (VU) is they picked me up for $5 US which is cheaper than a cab. I did have to take a cab home. I did see porpoises on the boat ride to the dive shop. Next dive I was picked up and droped off because the direction north to thee Marieatas Islands.
    My wife Judy and I also visited the PV Botanical Gardens,. Great hiking great dinner a must see. Then latter in the week we visited PV Zoo. The zoo was my high point of trip It is a must see. You can feed many animals by hand. You can hold a three month old lion, (for small donation). The

giraffe you pet his nose. The monkeys you hand them food. Very cool old fashion zoo. Also cmae upon Whales the last day of diving. I took pictures with my phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment