Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Leishmaniasis (text 2)

 


At my worst 3 months ago

Wow, yesterday I had a transfusion of Amphotericin B. Supposed to be getting five more but five days in a row then wait 4 days then the final dose. Is Ambisome a topical cream? How are you doing now? I was in Africa last November and then Mexico last February. I suspect Mexico more than Africa. Mine started showing up in June as a small whitehead. Not a good feeling is it? Marc

Drink tons of water, best if you are hospitalized, with fluids make sure they check your kidney numbers . They were talking about a topical AB but more experimental. Get the car topical im talking about paromomycin, doc will not know about it. I'm doing good finally will need plastic surgery to fix lower eyelid


No comments:

Post a Comment